Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello...is it me you're looking for?

Last seen drunk off his ass on Fairy Blood. Eric drunk with super powers was way better than drunk Superman. The scene in the pond was one of my favorite of all time. I love how he snapped into protective mode when he saw Alcide. Then goes back to child like Eric uttering "I don't feel so good." Sookie telling Alcide to stop making that noise was classic. He can't help it, he's like Brian Griffin on Family Guy when he is around black people.


Sookie trying to get him to go to bed hit home for me. I was waiting for him to ask her to read him a story. Loved how she hushed Alcide after she shut the cubby door quietly as if she just got the baby to go down for the night.
Speaking of kids... Why was Terry so upset at little Rene's artwork. If I was him I'd be celebrating like this guy below after seeing the doll decapitation and now the Danny Torrence impression.

Also along the same lines, little Emma isn't Sam's daughter but having a kid def is not a deal breaker when it comes to Luna. She is amaze! I'd risk the werewolf babydaddy drama too. She had things "shifting" in my pants for sure. On the more dysfunctional side of things I have to admit while I have not been a big fan of Tommy, his conversations with his mom were priceless. First he showed up shouting "Mom, MOMMA" like Smokey from FRIDAY and then rambled on all proud of his new literacy. You knew Joe Lee was gonna be back at some point though. That guy creeps me out. How sick did Pam look in this scene? PRAYING she can get her grill fixed. Still wud I think even with the missing skin.
She was her usual sultry self dropping F bombs and asking Marnie "are you retarded?!" Then there's Marnie who just pissed off another powerful vampire then passed out like Bernie when the music stopped in Weekend at Bernie's 2. Jason delivered some of his best work to date as he pleaded for his release and talked about having "the sex" for the first time. Then he went all Dutch from Predator sharpening sticks and then attacking from the tree ala Jared Allen on Relentless Pursuit.
You gotta do a little more than rub some dirt on your chest though Jason to cover your scent. Jason is no more a Panther than Coach Eric Taylor is, but did you notice the chemistry between him and Jessica when she helped revive him? Booya! Poor Hoyt.

Poor Alcide also, always the GBF. Vampires always get the girls. It was like a mini Twilight scenario there with the Sookie, Alcide, Eric triangle. Lastly Mona helped Bill realize he's been tagging his great, great, great, grand daughter. In this world of "uncle daddy's" and "momma Kitties" I'm not so sure it's all that bad, but Bill went right back to his old go to Sookie. Yeah he was looking for Eric but I think he was also paying a little bootie call too. You notice how Bill is always looking for someone he lost. "Where's Eric...Where's Sookie!" Guy is a mess. I def would not let that dude hold my killa tape. Yo Bill...How you ain't got my shit when I let you hold it man?
Loved Andy asking for a Red Bull. That was great. Laffa's continued reluctance to buy into the whole witch thing cracks me up too. In the first attempt to channel the spirit he threw his hands in the air all sarcastically as if to say yeah yeah here's my magic bitch get on with it.

Next week looks like Godric is back and telling Eric to feed on Sookie, but it sounded like Bill's voice. So much went down can't wait to hear what you all think.

A few Quotes I loved and didn't mention above:

Hot Shot Chick: You're the best I ever had...NEXT!

Bill: Necromancy is no joke!

Nan: Remember Salem? We thought it was a big deal then, turned out it was just a bunch of neurotic Puritanettes that needed a good lay.

10 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for more.

    Hilight of the entire show was seeing MOoooNAH! I died. Another great job done by the casting team. I sat with baited breath, just waiting for Tony to come out of the kitchen with an apron on his chest and a kitchen rag over his shoulder, freaking out about Samantha going on a date or wearing too much lipstick. I bet they coulda worked in some of that witch stuff with Alyssa Milano and her Charmed character if they really wanted to.

    On a totally separate note, I've watched season 1, episode 1 through current day season 7 episode 4 (i think) of Weeds in 5 days. First dip in the Showtime pond, and I loved it. But it got me very excited to watch this week's TB episode though, as the casting directors there have doubled downed on Jesus and the black lady with the short short hair who swindled Lafayette's mom out of the money to do the exorcism. Love seeing those familiar faces pop up.

    Did anyone else notice the panther table in the wicken den? Only in the background, but was interesting given the focused storyline on Jason Stackhouse this week. Can't wait to see if he turns at the next full moon. So glad he's smartened up enough to stay away from Crystal Meth.

    MGC

    ReplyDelete
  2. There def is some relation to the Witches and the Panthers. Jesus had a panther tatoo does he not? Or some kind of big cat. Pretty sure I posted a pic last season of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup just went back to confirm. http://thebloodissacred.blogspot.com/2010/08/stay-tuned-for-your-evening-news.html
    "Jesus shows Laffa his school colors with his Panther tatoo. He initially gives him some story about how its a sacred animal to his people but then changes the story and says it was just a mascot. I think there is more to that tatoo. There are too many dog, wolf, type animals going around. He is hiding something."

    ReplyDelete
  4. MGC,

    I'm pretty sure that you are in a commited relationship but after your Mooooaaanah and chamrmed refs i need to tell you now that I like you more than a friend and i dont care who knows it. there i said it. Maybe, it's just my silly dream but i want to buy a cabin somewhere in the middle of america w/ all the cable and dvd fixins and watch shows and movies you and Jell D for the rest of my days. YOU TWO COMPLETE ME.

    More brutal honesty, this may be the second time that i have ever disagreed w/ jell on ANYTHING but I really think that this whole storyline w/ eric being giddy like a schoolboy and or drunk w/ power is about as cool as aids. Are they trying to set the stage for those two falling in love? Dear mr ball, a simple sweaty twist (w/ some boob exposure) will do just fine. tks tho.

    question; was i the onnly person who jumped out of bed at 930 on sunday night and started doing pushups when they showed alcides body?? I had to cover my best lady's eyes like my mom used to when i was five years old. not cool.

    Btw, amoung the many many amazing things that were done in this weeks post, the vids are OFF THE FKN CHARTS!! i think that i could honestly watch the "you are not the father" video 1 grillion times and STILL never get bored of it, literally one of the best things that has happened to the television since color. mean that.

    Was i the only person that was like "who fkn cares" when Luna (the love of my life) was like "btw, i have a daughter"??..i would carry that 8 year old around in a papoose and clean her house for the rest of my days to have one night of consensual relations with her. I would prob be willing to do all of that just to smell her neck but i wanted to leave som room in this whole thing for the negotiaions.

    Is Jason ever gonna become a panther or what!?!!? if they take this from me because he drank jessica's blood i'm gonna burn my bon temp football tee shirt, i mean that. I dont need him to be ghost daddy or anything but can you give the guy some kind of powers besides being incredibly handsoome!?! BE FAIR! (also, did anyone notice that jess was kind of looking at jason lovingly a lil bit?..or was it wishful thinking, me wishing i was jason kind, i dunno) my call is hoyt doesnt make it through another three epsiodes.

    it looked like in the scenes from the next eps that my pamcakes isnt gonna heal, HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?....is it too late to take her up on her offer from last week? maybe just the fk and drain part? please? i need this. i'm so lonely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I noticed...
    "You gotta do a little more than rub some dirt on your chest though Jason to cover your scent. Jason is no more a Panther than Coach Eric Taylor is, but did you notice the chemistry between him and Jessica when she helped revive him? Booya! Poor Hoyt."

    And no you werent the only one who didn't care about the daughter "secret."
    "Also along the same lines, little Emma isn't Sam's daughter but having a kid def is not a deal breaker when it comes to Luna. She is amaze! I'd risk the werewolf babydaddy drama too. She had things "shifting" in my pants for sure."

    I love you, but we might need to work on your reading comprehension Cam. Remember what Tommy said, if you see a word you don't know just sound out the letters and then you will be like "hey i know that word!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "im embarassed, i thought i could feel it".....or MAYBE i was trying to seguay you into the tommy line!? hmm hmm?.........nah, i wasnt, i just cant read good. u think that Derek has any more room @ the school for ants?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Props to the FNL reference Jell D. You know I love Coach Eric Taylor. If he were on TB he'd be like listen up ladies, this is how sh*ts gonna go down and everyone would listen.

    Also Laffa- I too, watched the Maury video several times and have been sharing it left and right.

    I commented on TVFanatic that watching Jason get gangbanged by hillbillies skeeves me out more than Joe Lee's dirty saggy underpants. Can't believe that fckr is back, thought we were done with the Mickens clan. I'd almost feel bad if he offed Tommy after he was all "look ma i can read!" but only almost....over it.

    I am THRILLED that Jason escaped. Jason drinking Jessica's blood means he'll prob be attracted to her now and have sexy dreams and BAM there's another TB love triangle.

    Poor Bill, twisted a hot biddie only to find out she's his great great great granddaughter. Sorry B, Sook has closed up shop for you. Now that she sees this new sensitive, vulnerable Eric, she's totally falling for it.

    Debbie is jealous as hell about Alcide helping Sookie. I believe she's recovered about as much as I believe I give a crap about Arlene's storyline. Which is ZIP. Debbie and Andy should go to V rehab together since we all know Andy's redbull addiction is gonna be as helpful to him as it is to Lohan.

    The only upside of Pam's face getting busted up is that you know she's gonna be more feisty than ever now, plotting her revenge. Girlfriend didn't even want to ruin her favorite pumps back in Season 2, can you imagine how livid she is now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK sorry for missing in action last week I WAS BEHIND BUT NOW I AM BACK... Jell AWESOME FNL ref (tear in my eye and hole in heart) and Jarred Allen video !!!!that guy is true hunter I would kill for Jason to summon his inner JA and start spearing everyone, whether it's with his wooden spear or his skin spear ...I need him back to bad ass.. and to stop all the candy ass getting raped by weirdos thing
    I mean I am as freaky as anyone but even I was creeped out like Jayson when I saw the youngin ready to mount up and rough ride poor Jason.. His escape epic 4 hour head start yet still caught, climbs in tree sharpens spear, and waits...Then kills his nemisis and calls her a freak show and to leave him alone.. Side note here..Talk about running the gamut humping the Lovely Reverend's wife in the choir of the church to getting gang raped by Panthers.. I mean how do you compete with him when you swap stories..? "Well one time in college I had a girl give me a whip cream surprise on my couch and then I gave my passed out roomie a Dirty Sanchez"... Oh yeah well I banged a Reverends wife and got Gang Raped by panthers"..Guy is legendary and all anyone wants is his wang..I mean his character is basically a walking Boner, how do I get cast for that ??
    FPB& Him would make a gnarly couple to quote Brown and hopefully they scramble Hoyt's eggs and send him back to the Bug Planet...
    The Witch lady annoys me kind of hoping she happens to walks into a vamp gang bang and they tear her limb from limb.. She cant do that to Pammy no way .. I want her dead, want her spirit Dead..
    Alcide.. wowser ..Great to have you back my man..then you take off the shirt and lookout cookout. Me him and Jason should have an ab off or an ab sandwich, either way I need some baby oil, an ab machine, roll of quarters and some hot wax .. I deserve to hang with them ...
    Banging your great great great great grandaughter is not weird not freaky and not out of the norm.. I mean if you hang around long enough you are going to be related to a lot of people it's just the circle of life.. Get over it and hump on it's just skin Bill nothing more nothing less...
    Eric please come back your weird lil game is over people need to get effed up and like now.. No more of this hiding in the basement waiting to snap out of it .. Fuck some peops up.. Or twist Sookie madly.. BTW Sookie's cannelonies are looking marvelous this season but they'd look better without a shirt on and Eirc motorboating them or speedbagging them .. Just sayin
    Sam's in for world of hurt b/c his B is going to have a badasss mofo were backing her up .. But totally worth it for just one chance for a shot at the title..
    That is all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to have you back QB1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Poor Bill, twisted a hot biddie only to find out she's his great great great granddaughter. Sorry B, Sook has closed up shop for you. Now that she sees this new sensitive, vulnerable Eric, she's totally falling for it"

    ohhhh leigh. you just get it.

    and to Mutedric...where do i begin!?!?!?!

    Swapping stories w/ the J-man!?!? (cool kind)...HAHAHAHAHAHA!YES!!


    and at the risk of being hauled off to the clink (aint my first bbq) am i the only one that would have been like "hey, u dont want to twist me youngin, at the same time i am bound to the bed so.....

    srry, i've said too much.

    ps-skin spear=amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete