Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Fantastico"

SO as much as I have enjoyed the distance between Bill and Sookie this season, I did like being reminded how he can always feel when she is in danger. But things are different between them now, and Bill was a little too busy trying to figure out the key to vampire salvation, so he sent his new errand boy Warlow to save Sookie.

Was it me or was that the same lake Eric went swimming in when he was all whacked in the head?
 photo warlowrescue_zps4f343c5b.gif
I really don't like it when the spirits mouth rape my man Lafayette, so thank you Warlow for blasting Sookie's racist dad out of him. BUT, why didn't Sookie just do that herself in the first place?

Back at the Vamp Concentration Camp, Eric and Pam were supposed to do battle, but they had other plans as they showed off their Matrix moves and turned the tables on the LAVTF and made Steve Newlin pee his pants.

 photo ericandpam_zps928f0369.gif               photo tb-iseeu1_zpsea0ed99e.gif  photo tb-iseeu_zps8a9f487b.gif
Sam and Nicole didn't mind knockin boots while poor Emma was in the other room. Things should probably heat up between those two now that they are on the ruin and all alone. I can see Sam going where overboard on this one.
At least Alcide finally calmed down after Telling Sam to be gone and stay gone a la Marcellus Wallace. "So wait, we need to leave this supernatural cesspool and never come back?"
 photo tumblr_m9ez6n5Jpo1rnh07q1.gif
Alcide needs to come down off his high horse and start getting busy with his female pack members. Take a page out of your pop's book there big boy. Some fried chicken and a couple hours with that
Were-proski Jerry (played by Stacy Haiduk in case anyone was wondering) would do Alcide some good.

In the feel good moment of the episode, Andy's daughter #4 finally go a name. Adeline-Braylon-Charlene-Danica Bellefleur has a nice ring to it.
 photo i-have-a-name_zpsee42981d.gif
 photo thejerk_zpsac068fda.gif
And in what was for many the worst part of the episode, Terry got glamoured and enjoyed a few hours of freedom from all the toys in his attic, only to take a shot to the neck from his old war buddy. Fan reaction to this has large in part been:
But to be honest, as I always am when it comes to the blood, I was sort of like...
 photo ohwell_zps0c8758d3.gif
 
So I am pretty sure I called the whole poisoning True Blood plot when the governor opened up that bottling plant, but I did not anticipate this creepy ass Doctor who is TB's version of Joseph Mengele.

Did you catch his description of the virus and how is can be spread?
"Our virus can be spread a number of ways. By ingestion, copulation- both vaginal and anal and by the old fashioned injection. " 
Speaking of copulation, I'm glad they didn't let that one fly over Jason's head without noting so.
 photo define_zps6bdf1a41.gif photo itfing_zps3bb00a8a.gif

There are few bigger Deborah Ann Woll fans than me, but even I didn't want to see her and Abercrombie Vampire have to get down like that on display. Although I am pretty sure they will behind closed doors at some point.

Speaking of fukkin. Did you notice during her danger whore moment with Warlow, that Sookie also gets down with her socks on like her brother?  There has been a lot of debate as to whether or not this was a dream or not. I am leaning toward dream.

Lafa turned in yet another great episode each time we got to see him.
But the most ride or die moment had to be when Bill used his jedi powers to have those guards all shoot themselves before eventually ripping off the governor's head. Just the way he walked in was one of the most epic scenes I can recall.
 photo badassbill2_zpsda8c8a9f.gif
He reminded me a bit of Christ Tucker in Rush Hour.
 photo chris-tucker_zps0f850b8c.gif






Last but not least, Eric was on point as he broke his girls out of their cells. Even while walking around with the arm of some dead B, he never loses his whimsy.

Not even when he walks in on the bottling of liquid death meant to eradicate his kind which is why I titled this week's post as such.

 photo fantastico_zps448984bf.gif

Get at me with your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Ok….so right off the bat I apologize for my delay…..im a terrible terrible person (who has been drinking for what feels like a month straight now and for that I apologize….das me yo….BUT to answer the question on soookie’s pops I think that I had an answer for that last week….like to hear it? Here it go;

    As for why sookie didn’t blast her pops…I was actually ok with that one as I was under the impression that she didn’t really have all that much juice left and ccant waste it on some bullsht like saving her own life---wait, what?

    But yes, in all seriousness I thought that sht was beyond stupid that sookie didn’t do that but then I again I happen to think that sookie is beyond stupid (besides that gnar gnar twist she threw on benlow so I didn’t really give it much thought….btw—she is a real deal sloot huh? Or maybe I should say “sookie really knows what she wants in the world” (when it comes to being on the business end of a d) either way I actually kind of respect that, although that’s pretty much where my respect level ends for her


    You already know how I feel about ALcide and I couldn’t agree more that this guy needs to get back to doing what he does/DID best and that’s shredding wolf b’s two at a time lliek a G not just running around bossing around merlot and one of his many dark B’s and telling them to leave town. Who the eff cares…for serious…ps—loove the friends gif…

    Have to imagine that we don’t see much more of belflours aptly dumbest assed named daughter but I guess it wont be all that bad if maybe when we see her er bits and pieces are hanging around…just thinking outloud for mine, mr ball(s)

    Stacey Haiiduk!...i had to look that up….btw—I really had a thing for her in the scene..maybe it’s the negro in me, but a b who can throw down over a bucket of chicken and has the nerve to say “of course I’ll save u some” that’s a lady that prob needs two scoops of payment, she’s better than that

    WHAT IS THIS BLACK LADY FROM HOLDING THE ANGRY SIGN?????? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

    MOREOVER THIS CHRIS TUCKER GIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO EFFIN GOOD!!!!

    Ive said it before but I will say it again….sarah newlin is starting to haunt my dreams….what is it about her that is so damn sexy to me…I may need some alone time to get this whole thing figured out

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is fairy #4 and what is her real name?

    ReplyDelete