Friday, June 25, 2010

I've Been Up All Day

Can't sleep in anticipation of Sunday's new episode? Me either. I've just been tossing and turning all day beneath the floor boards here. Figured I'd post one of my favorite scenes from last week for you all to enjoy. I'm so glad the writers have provided Jason with some more memorable lines so far this season. Feel free to add some of your favorite Jason Stackhouse gems in the comments section below. Should be a fun way to pass the time and take us into the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Laffa: Maybe you should try rubbin' one out.
    Jason: Were you listenin' to me?... I got gout of the dik!

    Sarah Newlin: You're worse than Judas!
    Jason: Why? What'd he do to you?

    Andy: Well yeah, women do just throw themselves at you. You don't even have to do anything.
    Jason: Yeah well, actually I do. I work out like a mother-fuker and I watch a lotta p-rn to learn stuff.

    Jason: It's like if a tree falls in the woods, it's still a tree ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just awesome writing.....Jason: Yeah well, actually I do. I work out like a mother-fuker and I watch a lotta p-rn to learn stuff
    looking forward to sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "if same turns himself into a chicken can he then lay an egg and eat the egg"?

    picking my fav J stackhouse-ism, is like picking my favorite snowflake....i would have to say mine didnt involve dialogue (read; twisting the b behind the bar like the animals do it and then getting garbage thrown on him and still not stopping)

    ReplyDelete