Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I officially "INVITE YOU IN"

I officially "Invite You In" to join, The Blood is Sacred, a site dedicated to show which has put the bite back into bloodshed. After discussing it with Sheriff Cam, we thought it would be a good idea to have a central place where we can all go and post our thoughts and comments after each episode. You can check it whenever you like so there is no danger in seeing an email discussing the latest episode before you have had a chance to watch. I will post an episode recap each week as I have below for this episode, with the hopes you will comment on the best show on television this side of Bon Temps. It's relatively easy to post comments below each post. You can also create a profile and join the blog as a "follower" which I recommend so you can get updates when new things are posted. This may be new to some of you like Vamping is to Jessica, so consider me your maker and feel free to email me any questions you might have with regard to posting comments etc. I can be reached at cfohara4@hotmail.com or you can always go through Cameron to get me. Lastly, I'd like to thank our sponsor for their generous support and look forward to the ensuing blood bath of comments.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. Make sure to get a picture up on your profile if you want. Comments can be as long and as detailed as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is really weird and high-tech ... Are we going to lose some followers with this shift? When, not if, when will Eric ravage Sookie? New British/Scotish vamp has boots/feet like a 17 year old girl. Lafa Brown took another step in his awesomeness, teh nursing home scene with Pedro was great TV. Tara needs a major character rehaul, Eggs is dead he was vicious banged up killer deal with it. What's with girl Stackhouse chased into the woods? What's her deal besides blonde, super hot and creepy? I stand behind my feelings from last year Jason Stackhouse has a special powerful gift and I think it is about to be unveiled. Will Bill cave in and give the King the dirt on the Queen? What are the consequences ? Godrick was a BADMUTHAPHUCKA, when he snapped the B Werewolf neck in .2 secs totally money. THat guy needs to be more involved even if he is Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the gnarliest thing ever!......I'm gonna post some questions after the entry for last weeks episode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in there

    ReplyDelete